Riverwalk Casino Hotel
Toggle Menu
Click here to book online Like us on Facebook

Win Loss Statements

Request a Win/Loss Statement to be Mailed to You:
To have the statement mailed to you, click here to download the form which must be signed, notarized and mailed to the address provided on the form.

Request a Win/Loss Statement to be Picked up at the Casino:
Complete and submit the form below.

Fill out my online form.

If you have won a taxable jackpot ($1,200 or more) you will need the Form W2G-1099. If you do not have that form and need a copy, click here.