Reopening Frequently Asked Questions
Riverwalk Casino • Hotel
Reopening Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We’re excited to be reopening on May 21 and look forward to welcoming you back! Your wellness and safety
are our top priorities, so we have compiled a list of FAQs for our reopening. We want to make sure you have
the answers to your questions.
Q. What measures have you put in place to ensure safety?
A. We are adhering to all safety measures that are required by state and federal regulators. For example:
- Non-contact thermometers will be used to take temperatures prior to entering the building
- Social distancing will be maintained at a separation of six feet
- Plexiglass has been installed at key guest contact locations
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear facemasks
- To ensure that social distancing is adhered to, some slot machines are out-of-service and the number
of table games players per table has been reduced
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures will be ongoing
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for use throughout the property
Q. When will Riverwalk Casino • Hotel reopen?
A. The casino and hotel will reopen on Thursday, May 21.
Q. What if my slot machine (TITO) cash-out voucher expired while the casino was closed?
A. If your slot machine (TITO) cash-out voucher expired while we were closed, we will honor the voucher for 90 days from our reopening date of May 21.
Q. Will the hotel be open?
A. The hotel will be open Thursdays - Sundays. All guests must check out each Monday.
Q. Will Magnolia Hill Buffet be open?
A. The buffet will remain closed until further notice.
Q. Will Smiley’s be open?
A. Yes, Smiley’s will be open seven days a week from 7am - 10pm for to-go orders only.
Q. What will happen to my Riverwalk Rewards Club tier status points?
A. We have postponed tier downgrades until January 1, 2021.
Q. Will the free play, food and hotel offers that were valid during the casino closure be valid?
A. Offers that expired during the casino closure will not be available.