Explore the charm and romance of a bygone era. Like the mighty Mississippi River, history flows through Vicksburg, and Riverwalk’s Antebellum Package puts you at the heart of it! Watch the past come alive as you tour magnificent antebellum mansions, museums and other intriguing cultural landmarks!
- 2-Night Stay in our hotel featuring super-comfy beds and fluffy pillows, great river views, flat-screen TVs, free Internet access and lots of extras
- Complimentary Buffet at Magnolia Hill Buffet
- Tour of two antebellum mansions where you’ll find a delightful blend of old and new
- Tour of the Old Courthouse Museum which was constructed in 1858 and has hosted such notable luminaries as Jefferson Davis, Theodore Roosevelt, Booker T. Washington, William McKinley and Ulysses S. Grant; old artifacts help tell Vicksburg’s story in the National Landmark structure, which also has a gift shop
- Tour of the Coca-Cola Museum where Coca-Cola was first bottled in 1890; features reproduction bottling works, Coca-Cola memorabilia, a 1900 soda fountain and a restored 1890 candy store with hundreds of souvenirs in the museum’s gift shop
- Players Club card with $10 in BonusPLAY! for each guest (2) to use in our casino
For reservations, please call
Sunday thru Thursday • $250
Based on double occupancy.
March 01, 2019 - March 01, 2021