- 2 night stay in our hotel equipped with super-comfy beds and fluffy pillows, great river views, flat-screen TVs, free Internet access, coffee and coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, in-room safes and movies. Refrigerator available upon request.
- Complimentary dinner buffet
- Complimentary tour of two Antebellum mansions where you find delightful blends of old and new where the past is well preserved in charming Civil War Antebellum Homes
- Complimentary tour of the Old Courthouse Museum which was constructed in 1858 and has hosted such great Americans as Jefferson Davis, Theodore Roosevelt, Booker T. Washington, William McKinley and Ulysses S. Grant. Artifacts help tell Vicksburg’s story in the National Landmark structure, which also has a gift shop
- Complimentary tour of the Coca Cola Museum restored in 1890 where Coca Cola was first bottled. The museum contains reproduction bottling works, Coca Cola memorabilia, 1900 Soda fountain and a restored 1890 Candy Store with over hundreds of souvenirs in the museum’s gift shop.
- Player’s card given with $10 free play for each guest (Based on double occupancy)
For reservations, please call 601-634-0100.
PACKAGE COST: $250.00